Dear pleasure boaters,
As you know, we are now entering a period of deconfinement. Our team is at your disposal to accompany and inform you in this new situation.
The practice of nautical activities at sea is authorized as of today, Monday May 11th.
You will find on this page of the Préfecture Maritime de l'Atlantique the safety advice essential to the resumption of these nautical activities.
In order to succeed together in deconfining the marina, it is necessary to respect a few rules. You will therefore find in attachment :
- The conditions of access to the port
- Instructions for handling and on the platform
- Instructions during a visit to the reception desk (give preference to telephone calls)
- The yachting guide of the port
- The guide to good practices during your navigations
For information, access to Yeu island will still be limited to people with an island card (Prefectorial decree to come).
The port office will be open from 9am to 11am and from 2pm to 5pm from Monday 11 May.
Thank you for your involvement, and take care of yourself!
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)